What is Polymarket?
How to Sign Up
How to Deposit
Making your First Trade
Using the Order Book
Deposit from Coinbase
Deposit from Paypal
Deposit from Robinhood
Deposit Ethereum ($ETH)
Deposit USDC on Ethereum
What is Peer-to-Peer?
How to Withdraw
How do trading rewards work?
Is my money safe?
How to Export Private Key
Why do I need crypto?
Recover Missing Deposit
How to Sign Up on Polymarket
Signing up for Polymarket with your email address is quick, simple, and secure. You can also sign in with your Google account and then follow the same procedure.
- To get started, click Sign Up on the top right of Polymarket.
- Enter your email in the space provided, then click Sign up with email.
- You’ll receive a security code, as well as a prompt to check your email.
- On the email you used to sign up, you’ll see an email like this. Click the Log in button.
- Enter the security code you just received.
- You’ll see Login Complete, and will be prompted to go back to your original Polymarket window.
- Back on Polymarket, you’ll be signed in already. You’ll then be prompted to choose your display name, agree to the terms of service, opt into email updates, and get started trading. Welcome to Polymarket 💙
Crypto Wallet Sign-Up
Polymarket supports most crypto wallets, including MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet. If you use something else, try the third option (WalletConnect).
- Click Sign Up on Polymarket. Choose your preferred wallet, then follow the prompts to connect your wallet to Polymarket. You’ll need to be connected to the Polygon Network.
- You’ll be prompted to Connect your Wallet, and then to click Sign-in on your sign-in request.
- You’re signed in! You’ll then be prompted to choose your display name, agree to the terms of service, opt into email updates, and get started trading. Welcome to Polymarket 💙