What is Polymarket?
How to Sign Up
How to Deposit
Making your First Trade
Using the Order Book
Deposit from Coinbase
Deposit from Paypal
Deposit from Robinhood
Deposit Ethereum ($ETH)
Deposit USDC on Ethereum
What is Peer-to-Peer?
How to Withdraw
How do trading rewards work?
Is my money safe?
How to Export Private Key
Why do I need crypto?
Recover Missing Deposit
How to Deposit from Coinbase
Coinbase is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges. Depositing directly to Polymarket from Coinbase is simple and easy.
If you don’t have USDC on Coinbase:
1. Click ‘Buy & Sell’ on the Coinbase homepage.
- Click ‘Buy’ then under Select Asset, click USD Coin (USDC).
- Enter an amount & connect a payment method under ‘Pay with’.
- Click ‘Preview Buy’, review the Order Preview, then click Buy Now.
- You’ll see a “Your order was submitted” screen, then will receive a confirmation email when your USDC purchase is successful.
If you have USDC on Coinbase:
1. Click Send & Receive.
- Under Asset, select USD Coin.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit to Polymarket.
- Under ‘to’, enter your Polymarket deposit address. You can find yours on the Polymarket Deposit page. Then click ‘Continue’.
- Under ‘Network’, select Polygon.
- Click Send Now. Your deposit will be available to trade on Polymarket in a few minutes.
Note that the address pictured below is just an example. Please only copy your own address, which is on the deposit page.